Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Method Of Learning By Teaching

Week 15 Reflection



Learning by teaching method is to turn the student to teacher. In this way students will be able to understand the material more than if he or she sets and listen to the teacher. At the beginning of this semester I was not so interested to do my projects by giving lessons such as Google and peer teaching project but know I found that it is the mot suitable way for the students to understand the material in it best way.

when doing the google project my part was to teach the students about what is google language tool. Surprisingly I didn’t know about Google language tool facilities except to translate texts from English to Arabic. And when I made a small survey asking the students how often they use Google language tool, I found that again they only use it only for texts translate.
as soon as i have staeted to prpare for my lesson i was so e

Going back to the topic, I highly agree that learning by teaching is the best way to let the students understand the material. To list some of the advantages for this method:
Student work is more motivated, efficient, since the student will work hard to deliver the material correctly.moreover, students will be able to experience how organize and control the students. Students also will go out of the routine things they normally do, and do completely different work.

To list the advantages for this method:
1.Student work is more motivated, efficient, since the student will work hard to deliver the material correctly.
2.Student will be able to experience how organize and control the students.
3.Students will go out of the routine things they normally do, and do completely different work.



No comments:

Post a Comment