Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Working On The Bazaar Bank

Week 16 Reflection "Bazaar Week"


On the 8th, 9th, 10th of December 2009 we had our annual bazaar. They are three days that give the chance for the student to run a small business and give them the chance to practice and sell goods.
This year and since we are HD3 our class held the bazaar bank, we were distributed around the banks and some student were in the main bank where they have the hardest work to do in addition to the longest working hours. For me it was the first time to work at the bank, our main work was to change the original money to daws and we had also to write all the transaction we made in a paper . It was a responsibility to collect the money especially it was a windy day and our both was outside. I was not able to attend the last day because of my sickness. But it was a wonderful experience that I will never forget , I added this volunteer working at the bazaar bank to my CV.


No comments:

Post a Comment