Search This Blog

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mock Job Interviwe

Week 11 Reflection



On the 28th of October 2009 we had our mock job interview. I was so interested for this interview, I prepaid myself at home and I practiced some of the excepted interview questions to be asked with my husband. In order to be fully prepaid for the interview I also printed my job description with the cover letter in addition to that I also printed my CV. I had my interview at 1 pm it was successful interview I got nice interesting questions from the interviewer such as why did I choose the job and what do I normally do on my free time also they asked me about my opinion sending employees abroad for international studies. I passed the mock job interview with a high mark it which was 97.
Finally I think it is very important to give the students such mock exams, because it give them the opportunity to practice and improve themselves. Personally i think that the mock job interview helped me a lot on my real interview at Noor Bank interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment