Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2009

week 10 general and google reflection

Week 10 General Reflection

Week 10 was the busiest week I ever had during this semester. On Tuesday we did the accounting exam and on Wednesday and Thursday we had to go out from college one for an interview and the other for a school presentation. The school presentation was new type of presentation because we went to the school without at teacher and we had the responsibility to give the presentation content so that the idea of it reaches the student in its right and best way.
Google Reflection For Week 10
In order to work and prepare for the interviews we used Google calendar which was so useful we shared our calendar with each other and I chose an email reminder for me. An email was sent to me to remind me about the interviews and the preparation of the questions also an email was sent me from the calendar to remind me about the accounting exam. Google docs also helped us a lot, we shared our questions we were able to edit our friends questions.


I shared my calender with my group members and I Chose a color for each member the red color was for my Salha and the green is for Shaikha while the blue is mine. the yellow on the left is for shaima which is hidden from the calender it can be shown as soon I press on it .


here is the Google docs which have helped me allot in preparing for my interview. my group and i shared the interview questions document and we were able to edit and correct the questions for each other easily.

Reminder was sent to me from google calendar to GMail such as a reminder for my accounting exam also the shared documents was sent to the GMail.

No comments:

Post a Comment